1. The website is just a platform indexing links to the files already available on the other third-party websites.
2. It’s not in our intention to hurt the profit of creators. We are simply sharing what we love with those of the same interest.
3. No file is hosted on this site. All files are hosted on the third-party file hostings. If you find your IP infringed upon and want the file removed, please contact the third-party file hostings for removal.
4. Links, posts, pages and less images are hosted on this site. If you find your IP infringed upon and want a link, post, page, or image removed, please send a DMCA takedown notice in the form below with the full required valid information. Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response.
Hentai More respects all copyright and license owners and adheres to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
A properly filed takedown notice needs the following information to be valid. You are hereby made aware that if any of the legally required information is missing or invalid, we cannot be legally considered to have actual knowledge of copyright infringement.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person (full legal name) authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail.
4. The direct link (or links) to the allegedly infringed materials.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or our Web Hosting will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.